- 4G/LTE, 3G/UMTS & 2G/GPRS Coverage at EU Frequencies
- Requires SIM for Operation – see Overview Text
- Surveys the cellular network to determine signal strength
- LTE: Reports back strongest signal of each Mobile Network Operator(MNO)
- UMTS(3G) & GPRS(2G) report back multiple signals from local basestations
- Large easy to read LCD display with Intuitive Menus & User Friendly Operation
- Long life rechargeable battery with USB Charger
- Splash proof, rugged and durable construction with easily changed antennas
- Summary feature for consolidated network data
Want to enable Superfast M2M Connectivity?
LTE is the latest cellular network infrastructure providing the means for high speed data and video communication. For the machine to machine(M2M) market this means the advancement and introduction of many new and essential industrial applications. Industrial applications will require the deployment of remote assets. Remote assets need reliable connectivity, so how do you determine if you have coverage, and how strong the LTE signal is?
What will it do for You?
Want to install or service equipment that uses the cellular network? Then you need to know what the cellular signal strength is where the asset is deployed. The all-new SNYPER-LTE provides you with cellular signal strength data from surrounding base stations, enabling you to:
- Perform site surveys
- Save survey results
- Download saved results to your PC using the USB cable
- View results on your PC in csv or stylish HTML
- Make decisions on which Network Operator(s) will deliver the results your service needs
- Decide on optimum antenna placement
- Determine real time signal hotspot (SPECTRUM version)
- Determine real time the best signal signal direction (SPECTRUM version)
- Assess performance of deployed antenna systems
IMPORTANT: SNYPER-LTE requires a SIM for Operation
SNYPER-LTE requires a SIM for operation on all surveys, 2G, 3G and 4G, and it is highly recommended that you ensure you have the SIM or SIMs to gain results from all “local” mobile network operators(MNO’s).
The SNYPER-LTE is a high performance cellular signal and network analyser for the LTE (4G) / UMTS(3G) and GPRS(2G) networks, with coverage for the European frequency bands. Used as an invaluable tool for the surveying and commissioning of wireless systems, the SNYPER-LTE has a host of new features, but still uses the SNYPERs same intuitive menus. Ideal for the busy engineer and installer. Building on our many years of signal tester experience, the new SNYPER-LTE range provides market leading performance and functionality, at a highly competitive price.
How easy is it to use SNYPER-LTE?
The menus and operation of the SNYPER-LTE have been designed to be as logical and intuitive as possible, making the unit very simple to use. A large high contrast LCD display ensures that all information is clearly visible, and allows for the presentation of considerable data at the same time. The SNYPER-LTE also allows for considerable customisation of settings including automatic power off, charging rate, sound, and display colour and contrast. Once you have the results you have the opportunity to store them on the device and then transfer them to your PC.
Supplied in its own hard carrying case, the SNYPER-LTE is designed for continuous professional use over many years, with the robust enclosure and rubber surround providing additional shock protection. A multi region power supply is also included for charging of the unit through its USB port.
What’s in the Kit?
The kit comprises of:
- SNYPER-LTE High Performance Cellular Signal & Network Analyser
- 2 Antennas:
- Antenna 1(Blue) – general purpose LTE(4G), UMTS(3G) & GPRS(2G) coverage
- Antenna 2(Silver) 2600MHz
- Multi Region Charger with USB interface
- Multi-purpose USB cable
- USB in-car charging adapter
LTE has many more bands of operation than the previous UMTS(3G) and GPRS(2G) networks, and whilst some are in the same area of the spectrum, others are higher, so the SNYPER-LTE is supplied with two compact antennas, a general purpose coverage antenna(blue) for the 2G, 3G and 4G frequencies, and one for use around the 2600MHz(B7) 4G band(silver). The antennas may also be removed to allow direct connection of an on-site antenna, via SMA connector. This is particularly useful in determining the performance, or optimum network operator, for an existing fixed installation.
The SNYPER-LTE’s large rechargeable battery ensures up to 48 hours of use between charges, making the SNYPER-LTE a highly portable solution. The unit will also automatically power down after a period of inactivity, maximising battery life.
Note- auto power off can be changed in the “set up” menu if required.